Thursday 5 April 2012

Page specifications

As Sally is now working on the content for the magazine, I need to let her know if we have enough/too many pages for all the content before she over or underwrites. She is getting the images today and sending me the content as and when she writes it. Even though I am putting this on the back burner, I can still organise the content and keep on track on stuff I am still waiting for etc so it is not a mad rush in the final few days of designing.

The size of the magazine will be B5. When we previously looked at magazines we were both keen on a smaller than A4 appearance and a slightly different size to the norm. Initially Sally was keen on a highly vertical approach but I advised her this may not be a great idea with a heavy image content.




















Sally has sent me the content she wants in the magazine and I have devised a page plan...


No comments:

Post a Comment