Sunday 18 March 2012

Initial business cards

Keen on only having single sided printed business cards as I will have to make these myself and it will be extra time and stress if double sided. Also, I don't really think it adds anything, I like to have all the information in one place.

Using the information supplied by Sally and the typeface I chose earlier I have done some initial designs. The layout is based on a simple concept, just to communicate the information. There are no gimmicks or ornaments, just the logo and info. I hope Sally likes this approach as I think it will be the best way to communicate the rustic feel of the brand and will work across the stationery range.

The 7th one is my favourite. The layout is a bit interesting, but does not detract from the logo, nor is the logo overpowering the information. I think the information is primary on this design and that is the purpose of a business card!

The layout for the information chosen is below also which can be applied to other stationery in the range.











No comments:

Post a Comment