Monday 5 March 2012

Cover ideas

Aas my idea for the sustainable looking cover using cardboard and an emboss was well accepted, I have started visualising my idea... This way we can present it to Steve and get some feedback on what he thinks. Obviously it is also the group who has a say but I think this could be a really nice, easy way to show the sustainability the course wants to portray...

Initial design layouts made on InDesign using the same grid as for inside and the style which Steve liked in the last meeting. The cover could be either simplistic or complex, as these were the two designs he liked. I have gone for simplistic as when twinned with the cardboard, looks cleaner and not so fussy. If we go against the emboss then a more complex design would probably suit the cover better.



No comments:

Post a Comment