Tuesday 6 March 2012

Publication format inspiration

For brief #6 and my design context publication, I would really like to have alternative sized spreads inside the oublication to show case studies. I think this demonstrates a change in content and would work well if I had one publication with different sections instead of a range of individual publications. I also really love hand binding, and so would love to use this. French folding the covers is a great idea to use the same stock but give it more stance and thickness as a cover.

For brief #3 and the mædate swing tags including small leaflet, a thin stock which folds into a thicker exterior container would be most practical. No binding would be involved as we would need to produce around 100 of these and so the quickest production method would be more suitable.












No comments:

Post a Comment