Tuesday 6 March 2012

Updated layouts

Steve wants to use 2 layouts by me and Sophie and so we need to make these feel more as one. Sophies design is more complex and give the image priority over the text and is an impact page. I am going to try and make my text look similar to hers maybe and see if we can come to an agreement on the layout again.

Steve really likes the numbers and also the full bleed image. I think we could use both of these maybe with a more simplistic type layout as seen on my designs... Here is Sophie page and then mine.




















The design that I did for the new layout looks awful! I am going to move back to the front cover as the other 3 designers are working on the layout and we all feel the same about it. Hopefully Steve will agree and we can have the two different layouts in the one yearbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment